Παρασκευή 14 Ιουλίου 2017

μεταφραζονται;;;






A young woman with small breasts buys a finely carved mirror at an oriental antique shop and hangs her on her bathroom door.One morning,while getting undressed,she playfully says:”Mirror,mirror,on my door,make my boobs forty-four”.Instantly,there is a brilliant flash of light and her boobs grow to enormous proportions.Excited,she runs to tell her husband what has happened and,in minutes, they both return.This time,the husband crosses his fingers and says:”Mirror,mirror on the door,make my penis touch the floor”.Again,there`s a brilliant flash of light and,at that instant,both his legs fall off.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This man goes along to the Patent Office with some of his new designs.He says to the clerk “I`d like to register my new invention.It`s a folding bottle”
“OK”says the clerk,”what do you call it?”
“a fottle”,replies the inventor
“a fottle?that`s a stupid name” says the patent clerk.”Can`t you think of something else?”
“I`ll think about it”,says the inventor.”I`ve got something else, though.It`s a folding carton”
“and what do you call that?” asks the clerk
‘a farton”,replies the inventor
“that`s rude” notes the clerk “you can`t possibly call it that!”
“in that case” says the inventor”you`re really going to hate the name of my folding bucket”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου