Τετάρτη 24 Ιουλίου 2024

agglisti 2

 

A man's intelligence is directly proportional to his distance from

the nearest willing sex partner. The closer he gets to the provider

of nookie, the dumber he gets.

********************************

A snake walks into a bar. Bartender says, "How the hell did you do that?"

******************************

Superego and Ego go into a bar. Bartender says, I'll need to see some ID.

*************************************

Guy in a bar asks the barkeeper, "Did you know that geese kill more

humans than sharks each year?"

"To be fair," says the barkeeper, "it's really hard for a goose to

kill a shark."

*********************************

I got email.....

Got a bizarre email this morning, explaining how to read maps backwards...

It was spam!


I should never have given my real email address to Rolex. I was placed on some kind of watch list!


If you get an email with the subject "Knock, Knock", don't open it!!!

It's a Jehovah's Witness working from home!


My email password has been hacked again! That's the third time I've had to rename my cat!


Got an email asking me to invest in Egyptian architecture!

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me!

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου