Σάββατο 21 Ιανουαρίου 2017

μεταφραζονται;;




(A comedian I heard tonight,...)

My husband bought me a wrought iron rooster wine bottle opener for our anniversary. I was stunned. I thought to myself, he must really love me. I mean he must have put a lot of thought into a gift like this. You can't just pull a wrought iron rooster bottle opener out of your ass....

Well, *now* he can.



No English dictionary has been able to adequately explain the difference between the two words "complete" and "finished".Here is the answer of the the clear winner,,in a recently held linguistic competition in London:

When you marry the right woman, you are COMPLETE, and when you marry the wrong woman, you are FINISHED. 
 
PS. and when the "right woman" catches you with the "wrong woman" - you are COMPLETELY FINISHED!



An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up
on a large wooden box and calls out, “Can you all see me now?”

“Yes.”

“Oui.”

“Sí.”

“Ja.”

PS.(it helps a little if you say it out loud)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου