Τρίτη 19 Απριλίου 2022

puns

Little boy tells his nursery

teacher he found a dead cat.

"How did you know it was dead?"

asks the teacher.

"Because I pissed in its ear & it

didn't move" says the boy.

"You did what!?" shrieks the

teacher.

"You know" explains the boy, "I

leant over & went Psst & it didn't move.

**************************************************************

Why did the ticket collector only check half of the passengers on the train?

He was a semiconductor.

**********************************************************

Recently, I’ve been building a car made from old washing machine parts.

I’m going to take it out for a spin tomorrow.

*********************************************************

Lately had a vasectomy so I wouldn’t have kids. Got home and they were still there

*****************************************************

Little known fact:

Before the crowbar was invented, crows simply drank at home.

*******************************************************

"Billy, run upstairs and find out how old Mrs. Brown is today."

A few minutes later: "Mrs. Brown says it is no business of yours how

old she is today."

**********************************************************

I`ve hired a proofreader for my tweeds and I think he`s well worth the monkey

*****************************************************

In college, I used to live on a houseboat. I started dating the girl next door.

Eventually we drifted apart.

************************************************************

In the divorce court today an 85-year old farmer divorced his 18-year old wife, claiming he could not keep his hands off her.

He has since fired all of his hands and bought a combine harvester.

*********************************************************

I went to the paint store to get thinner.

It didn’t work.

*****************************************************

My grandpa has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.

**************************************************

You should never iron a shamrock!

You don’t want to press your luck


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου