Πέμπτη 30 Ιουλίου 2026

agglisti 1

 

When I moved into my new igloo,my friends threw me a surprise housewarming party…now I`m homeless…
*********************************************************
Did you hear? They aren`t making 12inch-rulers any longer…
**********************************************
I just joined a dating site for arsonists…they sent me a lot of matches…
*********************************************
I was on a diabetes awareness site…they asked me if I accept cookies…
is that a trick question?
***********************************************
How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Ten
********************************************
What do lawyers wear in court?
Lawsuits 
***************************************d
Yesterday, my wife asked me “is it just me or is this cat getting fat?”
apparently,”it is just you” wasn`t the right answer…
***************************************************
What was a spider doing in a computer?
His web site
**************************************************
Today I learned that penguins produce an oil that helps them retain body heat.
Yeah,the oily bird gets the warm…
************************************************
Studies show that people with high IQ tend to be lazy,
or something like that.
I didn't read the whole article.
**********************************************
My friend David lost his ID…now we call him Dav
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου