Σάββατο 9 Οκτωβρίου 2021

παντα η αλλαγη ειναι ζορι

 

A poem by Portia Nelson, from the book “There is a hole in my sidewalk:the romance of self-discovery" (1994)


          “Autobiography in 5 short chapters”


1. I walk down the street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I fall in.I`m lost.It`s hopeless.It isn`t my fault.It takes forever to find a way out.

2. I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I pretend I didn`t see it.I fall in again.I can`t believe I`m in the same place,but it isn`t my fault.It takes a long time to get out.

3. I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I see it is there.I still fall in.It`s a habit.My eyes are open.I know where I am.It is my fault.I get out immediately.

4. I walk down the same street.There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.I walk around it.

5. I walk down another street.

 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου