Πέμπτη 19 Μαΐου 2016

μεταφραζονται;;


Fred is home one evening and gets a text from his neighbor:

Hi Fred, this is Alan next door. I have a confession to make. I've
been riddled with guilt these past few months and have been
trying to pluck up the courage to tell you to your face, but I
am at least now telling you in text as I can’t live with myself
a moment longer without you knowing.  The truth is I have been
sharing your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact,
probably more than you. I haven’t been getting it at home recently,
but that's no excuse, I know. The temptation was just too much. I
can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my
sincerest apologies and forgive me. It won't happen again. Please
suggest a fee for usage, and I'll pay you.

Regards, Alan.

Fred, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun, and shot his
neighbor dead. He returned home where he poured himself a stiff
drink and sat down on the sofa.  He took out his phone where he
saw he has a second message from his neighbor:

Hi Fred, This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the typo on
my last text.  I expect you figured it out anyway, and that you
noticed that darned Auto-Correct changed ‘Wi-Fi’ To ‘Wife.’
Technology hey?

Regards, Alan.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

On the morning that Daylight Savings Time ended I stopped in to visit my aging friend.
He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.
I said to him, "You better get your hearing checked - You're supposed to turn your clock back".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου